Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Wednesday, November 24, 2021

School House Lunchroom Mac and Cheese





































Isaiah 65:24


    [24] Before they call I will answer;

        while they are yet speaking I will hear.







1 lb. elbow macaroni, cook al dented, drained and set aside


Cheese sauce

1 qt whole milk

1 t salt

1/2 t white pepper


Bring to a light boil.

Turn to low.

Melt 1/2 stick of butter add 1/4 c flour.

Mix to make a roux.

Add to hot milk.

Thicken.

Add all cheese listed below


Cheese

8 oz cream cheese, softened and cut into 1 inch cubes

8 oz shredded Velveeta

8 oz shredded Colby jack


Topping

8 oz Sharp cheddar 


350 degree oven for 20 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment