Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Thursday, December 2, 2021

Potato Brisket Pimento Cheese Eggs Skillet






























 

 

Job 23:13-17


    [13] But he is unchangeable, and who can turn him back?

        What he desires, that he does. 

    [14] For he will complete what he appoints for me,

        and many such things are in his mind. 

    [15] Therefore I am terrified at his presence;

        when I consider, I am in dread of him. 

    [16] God has made my heart faint;

        the Almighty has terrified me; 

    [17] yet I am not silenced because of the darkness,

        nor because thick darkness covers my face.


 

 

An ej original recipe!

 

 

1 c chopped Brisket

1/2 of a Onion, chopped 

1/2 of a Bell pepper, chopped 

1/8 c Alabama white sauce

1 medium Yukon potato, microwaved and chopped

1/4 t Seasoned salt

1/4 t Granulated garlic

1 c Liquid Eggs

1/4 c Pimento cheese



Spray skillet with non stick spray.

Sauté onion and peppers until tender.

Add Brisket and potatoes, sauté.

Add sauce and seasoning.

Remove to plate.

Respray pan.

Add eggs and pimento cheese, cook until soft, gently add meat mixture back in.

Serve warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment