Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Sunday, December 26, 2021

New Combo of Mixed Greens































 

2 Samuel 22:32


    [32] “For who is God, but the LORD?

        And who is a rock, except our God?



I've cooked mixed greens using kale, mustard and turnip greens but this is by far the most delicious combo!



1 pack Baby Spinach, washed 

1 pack Mustard greens, washed

1 pack Turnip greens, washed 

1 large Onion, chopped

2 c Ham, chopped

2 T Bacon grease

1/8 c Sugar

1/4 c Honey

2 T Pepper sauce

1 T Cajun seasoning

1 qt. Chicken broth


Boil until tender.

Taste pot likker and adjust to your taste.

Serve with peas or beans and cornbread.

No comments:

Post a Comment