Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Fake Out Muffuletta




 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Titus 3:5-7


[5] he saved us, not because of works done by us in righteousness, but according to his own mercy, by the washing of regeneration and renewal of the Holy Spirit, [6] whom he poured out on us richly through Jesus Christ our Savior, [7] so that being justified by his grace we might become heirs according to the hope of eternal life.



We aren't a big fan of salami, mortadella etc!

So I did my own thing using Bourbon Ridge Ham, Honey Maple Turkey, Cheddar and Swiss. 


An ej original recipe!


 

Bourbon Ridge Ham

Maple Honey Turkey Breast

Cheddar

Swiss

Persillade relish, added a small can of black olives which I chopped


https://aintnocookinglikemommas.blogspot.com/2020/12/persillade-relish-for-beef-tenderloin.html


Oil and vinegar

Salt and pepper

Lettuce

Tomatoes 

Onion

Naan bread, pulled apart and toasted


Spread the Persillade relish.

Start layering with the seasoned veggies, one meat, one cheese, then another bread and repeat.

Cut into quarters.

Trim if you like to a square shape.

Wrap in plastic wrap, put in fridge for an hour.


No comments:

Post a Comment