Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Refried Bean Nachos
































An ej original recipe!




Job 30:23


    [23] 

    For I know that you will bring me to death

        and to the house appointed for all living.



Warmed tostada chips


Refried beans(I can pintos so I made mine from them)

1/2 of a diced sweet Onion

1/2 t Red pepper flakes

Salt and pepper to taste

1/2 t Toasted cumin

1 t Roasted Garlic

Cheese( I used smoked Gouda) 


Toppings

Onion

Tomatoes 

Lettuce 

Avocado creama

No comments:

Post a Comment