Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Persillade Relish for Beef Tenderloin





























21 Jesus said to them again, "Peace be with you. As the Father has sent me, even so I am sending you."

22 And when he had said this, he breathed on them and said to them, "Receive the Holy Spirit.

23 If you forgive the sins of any, they are forgiven them; if you withhold forgiveness from any, it is withheld." - John 20:21-23



For serving on beef tenderloin!


3/4 c diced parsley

1/2 c olive oil

6 T mild pepper rings, diced, plus 1 t of the brine

1/4 c capers, rinsed and diced 

1 scallion, diced

1 T roasted garlic 

1 t sugar

1/4 t each kosher salt and black pepper 

Mix well.


No comments:

Post a Comment