Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Cheesecake Ambrosia











 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

18 And Jesus came and said to them, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.

19 Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,

20 teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age." - Matthew 28:18-20


An ej original recipe!!


1 large can fruit cocktail 

1 large can mandarin oranges

1 medium size maraschino cherries

1 large can pineapple tidbits


In a colander, drain all the fruit well.

Set aside.


1box of instant cheesecake pudding

2 c toasted pecans, chopped

8 oz sour cream

8 oz cool whip



Next stir in 2/3 of the pudding mix.

Stir in Pecans.

Stir in sour cream.

Stir in cool whip.

Refrigerate overnight.



 



No comments:

Post a Comment