Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Sunday, December 20, 2020

Restaurant Style Chicken Lo Mein







































Behold, at that time I will deal with all your oppressors. And I will save the lame and gather the outcast, and I will change their shame into praise and renown in all the earth.  - Zephaniah 3:19



1 large chicken breast sliced really thin across the short side 

2 T cornstarch 

2 T Lo Mein sauce

Mix and set aside for 10 to 15 minutes while you prepare veggies! 


I 10 oz thin spaghetti noodles, cooked al dente, drained and toss in 1 t olive oil


1 stalk Celery, sliced thin

1 T roasted Garlic

2 large Green Onion, minced

2 T ginger, minced

2 c thin sliced cabbage

2 T olive oil


Stir fry veggies in medium hot oil until tender.

Push to side of skillet, add seasoned chicken, stir fry over medium heat.

Chicken will cook quickly. 

It's done when it becomes slightly caramelized.

Add noodles, stir around.

Add Lo Mein sauce, stir around. 


Lo Mein Sauce

1/2 c low sodium Soy sauce

1/4 c sugar

2 T cooking wine

1 t oyster sauce

1 T Hoisin

1/4 t toasted sesame oil




No comments:

Post a Comment