Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Jiffy Corn Casserole


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Who has first given to me, that I should repay him?
Whatever is under the whole heaven is mine. Job 41:11

 

1/2 c melted butter
8 oz jiffy corn muffin mix
1 can niblet corn not drained
1 can creamed corn not drained
1 beaten egg
2  c shredded sharp cheddar cheese
1/2 c chopped green onions
1/2 c sour cream

Preheat oven 350 degrees.
in a 13x9 casserole pan add melted butter, jiffy mix, both cans of corn, egg and half of the cheese, mix well.
Put dollops of the sour cream on top and swirl into the cornbread mix.
Scatter the other cup of cheese on top, bake 40-45 minutes until middle is set. 

No comments:

Post a Comment