Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Thursday, December 17, 2020

Dehydrated Hash Brown Green Onion Tenderloin Sauté

































"You are the LORD, you alone. You have made heaven, the heaven of heavens, with all their host, the earth and all that is on it, the seas and all that is in them; and you preserve all of them; and the host of heaven worships you. - Nehemiah 9:6


 

 

An ej original recipe!


1 c dehydrated hash browns, hydrate with water for 10 minutes, drain well on paper towels

2 green onion, chopped

1/2 c Seared and thin sliced Tenderloin, I keep this in the freezer  

Olive oil

Salt 

Pepper


Place oil in skillet, heat to medium, toss in onions, season.

Cook until tender, add Tenderloin.

Add hash browns, mash flat with spatula. 

Cook 5 minutes, flip, cook another 5 minutes until crispy.

Serve with Texas Pete's hot sauce!

No comments:

Post a Comment