Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Detox Spicy Veggie Soup



































9 Proclaim this among the nations: Consecrate for war; stir up the mighty men. Let all the men of war draw near; let them come up. 

10 Beat your plowshares into swords, and your pruning hooks into spears; let the weak say, "I am a warrior."  - Joel 3:9-10



1 qt Chicken or veggie stock, I used chicken stock because I had canned some

1 can diced tomatoes with celery and peppers

Set aside till after the sauté is done!



I 1 T olive oil or coconut oil

1 t roasted Garlic, I roast a small pan full of salted and peppered garlic and cover with oil and a little apple cider vinegar   

1 t diced Ginger, I keep fresh peeled ginger in a qt jar full of vodka

1/2 c Onions, diced

1 Jalapeño, seeded, membrane scraped,  and diced   

1/8 c Celery, diced

1 carrot, thin sliced

2 c chopped fine Cabbage

1 t Salt 

1/2 t black Pepper

1 t dried Oregano

1 t dried Basil

1/2 t Red pepper flakes

1 t dried Parsley


Add oil, I used olive oil, to heavy bottom pot and heat,  add herbs, all seasonings, jalapeño, onions, garlic, ginger, carrots and cabbage. 

Sauté.

Add stock and canned tomatoes.

Simmer 20 minutes.

Delicious, spicy and so flavorful!! 







No comments:

Post a Comment