Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Friday, September 13, 2019

Mexican Potato Salad










For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, declares the Lord: I will put my laws into their minds, and write them on their hearts, and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.  - Hebrews 8:10





4 large red Potatoes cooked in chicken stock
1 ear of corn, microwave 1 minute, cool and shave off cob
1/4 c red bell peppers
2 green onions, chopped
1/2 t chipotle in Adobo, chili and sauce
1/2 t toasted cumin
1/2 t sugar
1/2 t salt
1 T Cilantro 
1/2 c -3/4 c Mayo

Cover potatoes with stock and boil until tender.
Drain.
Add seasonings, onions, peppers, corn and Mayo.
Mix well.
Delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment