Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Saturday, September 28, 2019

Asparagus Leek Queso Fresco Flatbread






























"Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and will not be afraid; for the LORD GOD is my strength and my song, and he has become my salvation."  - Isaiah 12:2



An ej original recipe!

This was out of bounds!
Easy and delicious! 

2 pieces Flatbread
10 stalks of thin Asparagus, use a vegetable peeler to shred
4 T Leeks, shredded 
Drizzle Olive oil
Salt, to taste 
Garlic granules, pinch 
Adobo sauce, drizzle 
Pepper, to taste
4 T Queso Fresco, crumbled 

Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
Drizzle oil over flatbread.
Toast for 6 minutes.
Using veggie peeler, shred asparagus.
Add the leeks, a splash of oil, and the seasonings.
Cover tops with the Leek asparagus mixture.
Bake 5 minutes.
Add cheese and bake another 5 minutes.
I served with steak, baked cinnamon brown sugar sweet potatoes and a tossed salad.

No comments:

Post a Comment