Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Saturday, September 7, 2019

Cherry Wood Tea Smoked Beef Hot Dogs





































The rich and the poor meet together; the LORD is the Maker of them all.  - Proverbs 22:2





Angus Beef hot dogs no nitrates 

Regular hot dog condiments 
Buns ( we use warmed tortillas)

Smoking ingredients 
2 T cherry wood chips
1 black tea bag, open to use tea leaves
2 T sugar
1 t dry long grain rice

In a hot Dutch oven lined with foil, add smoking ingredients.
Cover, medium high heat, add round rack. ( I use my instant pot rack)
Once it smokes add hot dogs.
Smoke 20-30 minutes.


No comments:

Post a Comment