Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Wednesday, September 25, 2019

All Beef Pup Dogs for Two






































From new moon to new moon, and from Sabbath to Sabbath, all flesh shall come to worship before me, declares the LORD.  - Isaiah 66:23





4 all Beef no nitrate wieners ( I used ones from Aldi) cut in half 
Bamboo sticks broke in half 

Pup Batter
1/2 c flour ( I used 1/2 wheat and 1/2 all purpose)
1/2 c cornmeal 
2 t baking powder 
1/8 c sugar
Seasoned salt, to taste
Black pepper, to taste
1 egg 
1/2 c milk
Mix well and put into a red plastic disposable cup.
Set aside.

Heat fry Daddy with oil to top fill line.
I use olive oil.
Roll wieners in a little flour.
Dip in batter one at a time and fry immediately. 
Turn with tongs to fry evenly.
Drain on paper towels.



No comments:

Post a Comment