Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Sunday, September 15, 2019

Guajillo Chili Sauce Pulled Chicken




































11 Then I saw a great white throne and him who was seated on it. From his presence earth and sky fled away, and no place was found for them.
12 And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Then another book was opened, which is the book of life. And the dead were judged by what was written in the books, according to what they had done. - Revelation 20:11-12



An ej original!!


8-10 boneless skinless thighs
1 onion, chopped
1 t olive oil
Left over *guajillo sauce from the mexi meatballs
1/2 c water
1/4 c fresh pineapple

In a Dutch oven, brown onions in oil, add chicken thighs and brown them.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. 
Add guajillo sauce and water to pot.
Cover and cook 30 minutes, then turn to 325 degrees and cook another 30 minutes.
Shred with a wooden spoon, stir well and drop temp to 300 degrees and cook another 20 minutes.
To serve, plate a few spoonfuls of meat add toppings.
I served mine with chips, onions, shredded cabbage, quesadilla cheese, fire roasted salsa and *avocado creama.




No comments:

Post a Comment