Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Mini Gnocchi In Sauvignon Blanc Herb Cream






























O Israel, hope in the LORD from this time forth and forevermore.  - Psalm 131:3


An ej original!!
Mini gnocchi, I used Archer Farms from Target, cooked according to package directions

Gnocchi Sauce
3 T Butter
1 T roasted Garlic
1/4 t Fresh sage
1/4 t Fresh oregano 
1/4 t Fresh thyme
1/4 t Fresh rosemary 
1/8 c Sauvignon Blanc
1/8 c Heavy Cream
1/4 c Three cheese Italian blend, Trader Joe's
Smoked salt and cracked black pepper, to taste


Place butter, garlic and herbs in skillet.
Sauté until butter melts.
Add rest of ingredients in skillet.
Simmer sauce until it reduces and is fairly smooth.
Add cooked gnocchi and toss in cream sauce.
Serve with salad.

No comments:

Post a Comment