Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Saturday, May 26, 2018

Red Curry Chicken






























11 You clothed me with skin and flesh, and knit me together with bones and sinews. 
12 You have granted me life and steadfast love, and your care has preserved my spirit. 
13 Yet these things you hid in your heart; I know that this was your purpose. 
14 If I sin, you watch me and do not acquit me of my iniquity.  - Job 10:11-14



Splash Olive oil
Splash Sesame oil
1 Shallot, diced
1 T Roasted Garlic
1 t Fresh Ginger, grated
4 Chicken tenders cut thin on the diagonal 
1 lime juiced over chicken
1 t chicken base seasoning
1 c Broccolini 
1/2 t sugar
1/2 t apple cider vinegar 

Sauce
1 (5 oz )can pet milk
2 T coconut 
3 T Mirin
Whisk together.


Slice chicken and squeeze lime over slices.
Sauté shallots, garlic and ginger in oils.
Add chicken, sauté until just cooked through.
Remove and set aside.
In the drippings sauté Broccolini, add sugar and Broccolini.
Add chicken back in, add sauce and thicken sauce.
Serve over sticky rice.

No comments:

Post a Comment