Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Monday, May 7, 2018

Baked Corvina With Mango Avocado Salsa

























I write these things to you who believe in the name of the Son of God, that you may know that you have eternal life. - 1 John 5:13




2 pieces Corvina fish fillets
1/2 t Old bay on each filet
1/2 of a Lemon juiced
1/2 of a Lime juiced
1/2 of a Lime, zest
Pinch of Garlic granules
Light drizzle of Clarified butter
Salt and pepper

Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Line pan with parchment.
Squeeze both halves of citrus on the two pieces of fish.
Sprinkle zest.
Season with all seasonings.
Drizzle with clarified butter.
Bake 15 minutes or until fish flakes.
To serve add mango avocado salsa.

Salsa
1 Avocado, chopped
1 Mango, chopped


1/2 of a Lime juiced, zest also
Salt and pepper to taste
Drizzle of Olive oil
Mix and set aside.

No comments:

Post a Comment