Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Edamame Corn Zucchini Red Bell Pepper Succotash
































For when a few years have come I shall go the way from which I shall not return.  - Job 16:22



1 Shallot, diced 
1 red bell pepper, chopped
1 T roasted garlic
3 T Clarified butter
Sauté these.

1 c frozen shelled edamame 
1 medium size Zucchini, chopped 
1 ear fresh corn shaved off 
1 leaf of kale, diced, stem removed
1 c chicken stock
1 T cream cheese
Salt and black pepper to taste.
Add these to Shallot mixture.
Sauté until tender, stirring constantly, around 5 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment