Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Monday, May 21, 2018

Boursin Party Biscuits


























But now that you have come to know God, or rather to be known by God, how can you turn back again to the weak and worthless elementary principles of the world, whose slaves you want to be once more? - Galatians 4:9



Ham, I used Sara Lee Honey Ham sliced on #2 slice
Homemade biscuits, I use Pioneer or Publix biscuit mix 
Boursin Shallot and Chive

Make biscuits according to box directions using buttermilk.
Pat out dough to 1/2" height.
Cut out biscuits with a mini round cutter.
I baked mine on 400 degrees for 12 minutes.
They should be lightly browned.
Melt butter and brush on biscuits after they are baked.
Cool and slice.
Stack ham and use biscuit cutter to cut ham into rounds.
Using a butter knife, spread Boursin on cut biscuits.
Add ham, yum!
I added Honey on a few pieces of ham for a slightly sweet taste, very delicious too.
We also ate these for breakfast and added a piece of fried egg. 

No comments:

Post a Comment