Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Friday, May 4, 2018

Knock Off J Alexander Spinach Artichoke Queso Dip Revisited































3 And you show that you are a letter from Christ delivered by us, written not with ink but with the Spirit of the living God, not on tablets of stone but on tablets of human hearts.
4 Such is the confidence that we have through Christ toward God.
5 Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God,
6 who has made us sufficient to be ministers of a new covenant, not of the letter but of the Spirit. For the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life. - 2 Corinthians 3:3-6




A reader suggested adding chicken stock, I didn't want to inhibit the thickness of this dish so I used chicken base seasoning. I also experimented with adding different cheeses and seasonings. In the old recipe I used Velveeta, but I wanted to try something else. I love the result, hope you do too!!!

Butter veggie mix
1 T chicken base seasoning
3 T butter, chopped
1 c chopped spinach, I used frozen
1 c chopped artichoke hearts, I used frozen
1 Shallot, diced 
Sauté the above in the butter.

Add these into butter veggie mix.
1 t roasted garlic
1/2 t toasted cumin
1/2 t onion powder
1/2 t dried cilantro 
1/2 t dried parsley 
1 chipotle in adobo, mashed
1 -1/2 c heavy Cream
1/4 c half and half
4 oz. Havarti cheese, chopped
2 oz. cream cheese, chopped
1-1/2 c sharp cheddar
Salt and pepper to taste
2 Small chopped seeded tomatoes
2 slices of pickled jalapeño, diced 

Simmer stirring constantly until cheeses melt.




No comments:

Post a Comment