Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Chocolate Pastry





























For through the Spirit, by faith, we ourselves eagerly wait for the hope of righteousness. - Galatians 5:5





1 pastry sheet, I used a Pillsbury Crescent sheet 
1 egg white
1 giant size chocolate bar with almonds, 
Coconut
Almonds, sliced
Powdered sugar

Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
I used my toaster oven.
Unroll crescent sheet, place on parchment.
Lay chocolate bar in the middle.
On both sides cut strips so you can make a weave design on top of chocolate.
Trim ends and seal. 
Brush with egg white.
Sprinkle almonds and coconut down the middle.
Bake for 12 minutes or until golden brown.
Sprinkle powdered sugar on top.
Drizzled chocolate would be good too!
Yum, chocolate goodness!!

No comments:

Post a Comment