Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Monday, April 30, 2018

Asian Shrimp In White Sauce




































13 For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother's womb. 
14 I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well. 
15 My frame was not hidden from you, when I was being made in secret, intricately woven in the depths of the earth. 
16 Your eyes saw my unformed substance; in your book were written, every one of them, the days that were formed for me, when as yet there was none of them. 
17 How precious to me are your thoughts, O God! How vast is the sum of them!  - Psalm 139:13-17



1 t olive oil
1 T ginger, grated 
1 T roasted garlic
2 c veggie mix, I used broccoli, leeks, mushrooms, red bell pepper, and shelled edamame
1 T Mirin
1 lb. shrimp, cleaned and tail removed

Stock liquid, add these together
3/4 c chicken stock
Drizzle toasted sesame oil
1 T soy sauce
Pinch of red pepper flakes

Slurry
1 T cornstarch 
1/4 c water

1 beaten egg white

Place oil in pan, heat, add garlic and ginger.
Cook 2 minutes and add veggie mix.
Cook another 2 minutes.
Add Mirin, keep stir frying, add stock liquid and bring to boil.
Cook 2 minutes and add shrimp.
Cook till shrimp turn slightly pink.
Add cornstarch slurry.
Stir fry until sauce begins to thicken.
Add the beaten egg white.
Serve over sticky rice.


No comments:

Post a Comment