Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Sweet Potato Bacon Pecan Fluff






I form light and create darkness, I make well-being and create calamity, I am the LORD, who does all these things.  - Isaiah 45:7








2 sweet potatoes, microwave 4 minutes on each side, cool, scoop out of skin
1/2 c honey
1/4 c half and half
1 t Vanilla 
1 T Molasses 
1/4 t Pumpkin pie spice
1/4 t Allspice
1/4 t Ginger
1/4 t Nutmeg
1 T fresh lemon juice

Topping
1/4 c chopped Pecans
4 slices Crispy bacon, crumbled
1/4 c Brown sugar

Melted White chocolate drizzle, 1/4 c white chocolate melting wafers melted in microwave for 40 seconds, stir in a splash of half and half and splash of olive oil


After potatoes are cooked and cooled, scoop out the soft inside.
Add seasonings, half and half, honey, lemon juice, molasses and vanilla.
Place in a small glass greased container.
Sprinkle brown sugar, pecans and bacon.
Bake 325 degrees for 30 minutes, turn skillet half way through cooking.
When finished, drizzle white chocolate over top.

No comments:

Post a Comment