Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Oven Baked Green Beans Fries







Blessed be the LORD, the God of Israel, who alone does wondrous things.  - Psalm 72:18







1/2 bag of fresh Green beans ( I got mine at Costco)
Chicken stock 
Bring stock to boil, add beans and cook 2-3 minutes until the beans turn bright green.
Shock in ice water bath.
Dry on paper towels.

Flour, add 1/2 t Onion powder and 1/2 t Seasoned salt ( if you like it spicy add cayenne pepper  
Beaten egg
1 c Panko


Dip beans in flour then egg then panko.
Place a piece of parchment on a cookie sheet.
Bake in a 400 degree preheated oven until crisp, around 15 minutes.
Dip in ranch dressing.

Note*
I think next time I'll mist olive oil on them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment