Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Saturday, October 15, 2016

Italian Sausage Mascarpone Whiskey Sauce






For I do not understand my own actions. For I do not do what I want, but I do the very thing I hate. - Romans 7:15









1 pgk. Italian sausage

Veggie mix
1 Leek, chopped
1/2 Red bell pepper, sliced
2 T Celery, chopped
1 T roasted garlic

1 t Tuscan seasoning
Fresh herbs-Greek oregano-Rosemary-lemon thyme-sweet basil (1 T each)

Liquids
1/8 c Whiskey
1/4 c Mascarpone
1 t Liquid smoke
1 T Worcestershire sauce
14 oz. Prego Traditional
1 c water

Sauté veggies in clarified butter.
Add seasoning and herbs.
Next add the sausage.
Cook until sausage is no longer pink, mashing sausage as you cook.
Next add liquids.
Simmer 30 minutes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment