Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Limoncello Steak Diane






And you are my sheep, human sheep of my pasture, and I am your God, declares the Lord GOD." - Ezekiel 34:31





For searing steaks:
2 Filets, seasoned and seared( I used Butt Rub with a pinch of sugar)
1 T Butter
1/2 t Olive oil

Sauce:
1 Leek, chopped
2 T Chives, chopped
1/4 c Half and half
1/4 c Limoncello 
1 t Butter
1 T Dijon Mustard 
1 T Worcestershire sauce

Slurry of cornstarch and cold water.

Sear steaks in oil and butter, remove and set aside.
In the same skillet, add the rest of the butter, leeks, chives and sauté for 1 minute.
Add limoncello, Worcestershire sauce and mustard, sauté 1 minute.
Add half and half and sauté a couple of minutes until it's reduced by a third.
Add slurry and whisk until slightly thickened.
Place sauce in a bowl.
Slice steak and return to skillet along with chives.
Brown slightly.

To serve drizzle with sauce. Yum!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment