Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Sunday, October 23, 2016

2016 Rub






11 For the LORD God is a sun and shield; the LORD bestows favor and honor. No good thing does he withhold from those who walk uprightly. 
12 O LORD of hosts, blessed is the one who trusts in you!  - Psalm 84:11-12







1 c Spanish paprika
1/4 c Cajun seasoning
1/4 c chili powder
1 t cardamom seeds, ground
1/2 c Turbinado sugar, ground
1/8 c Garlic granules
1/8 c kosher coarse salt
1/4 c brown sugar


Mix well.
This rub will burn if you do not keep a close eye on it.
It's the two sugars in it.
The taste was very delicious!!

No comments:

Post a Comment