Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Thursday, October 13, 2016

Blackened Tilapia








24 You guide me with your counsel, and afterward you will receive me to glory. 
25 Whom have I in heaven but you? And there is nothing on earth that I desire besides you. 
26 My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.  - Psalm 73:24-26








Fresh Tilapia (I got mine at Costco)
Blackened Seasoning 
1/2 stick of Butter
1/2 Lemon, cut in wedges
Olive oil

Tarter sauce
Mayo and sweet pickle relish

Pour blackened seasoning on a plate, set aside.
Melt butter in non stick skillet.
Take fish and swish around in butter.
Lay filets on the blackened seasoning. 
Return to plate. 
Add a splash of olive oil to butter, heat and sauté fish.
Fry 2-3 minutes until crust sets, flip and repeat.
If fish starts to burn, remove fish and wipe out the pan, add fish back and continue cooking until fish is flaky. 
Squeeze lemon on the fish and add tarter sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment