Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Limoncello Steak Diane Mascarpone Sliders







Therefore you are great, O LORD God. For there is none like you, and there is no God besides you, according to all that we have heard with our ears. - 2 Samuel 7:22








Left over Steak Diane and sauce
1 Onion, sliced and cut in half 
Dash of olive oil
Mascarpone 
Fresh tomatoes
Slider buns


Add oil to skillet and sauté onions.
Thin slice steak and add to cooked onions.
Next add the sauce and turn off heat.
Stir around to incorporate.
Warm bun and spread mascarpone on bun, add onions, steak and tomato slice.
Delicious!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment