Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Saturday, October 15, 2016

Cucumber Tomato Onion Sweet and Sour Salad






Yet God my King is from of old, working salvation in the midst of the earth.  - Psalm 74:12






Dressing
1/8 c Italian dressing
1/8 c ranch dressing
1 T apple cider vinegar
1 t sugar
1/2 t Tuscan seasoning
Salt and pepper to taste
Place in bottom of bowl.

Sprinkles
Dried parsley
Dries dill

Salad
3 Small English cucumbers, chopped
1 sweet onion, sliced
2 large tomatoes, chopped
Add veggie mix to bowl and toss.
Sprinkle with herbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment