Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Thursday, November 5, 2015

Quick and Easy Mini Cinnamon Rolls










Blessed is everyone who fears the LORD, who walks in his ways!  - Psalm 128:1




Pillsbury Crescent Dough Sheets
Cinnamon sugar mixture
Butter in tub 

Glaze 
1/2 c Powdered sugar
1 t Milk
Drop 1/2 & 1/2
Drop Vanilla extract
Needs to be thick but pourable.

Bake 20 minutes on 375 degrees.

Roll out dough.
Sprinkle sugar/cinnamon mixture from end to end.
Take a fork and scrape the butter into tiny shreds.
Scatter over sugared dough.
Roll tightly. 
Slice into rolls.
Pour glaze on top.

No comments:

Post a Comment