Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Saturday, November 7, 2015

Limoncello Creamy Sauce Lobster and Shrimp Pasta






I give you thanks, O LORD, with my whole heart; before the gods I sing your praise;  - Psalm 138:1








4 oz of cooked Langoustine Lobster
10 cooked and cleaned Shrimp 
5 Mushrooms, sliced
1 Leek, sliced
1 pat Butter
Drizzle Olive oil
Cooked Pasta
1/4 c Limoncello 
1/4 c Parmesan
1/4 c pasta water
1/8 c Half and half
1/2 t Chicken base seasoning
Cracked black pepper


Sauté leeks and mushrooms in butter/oil mixture with seasoning base.
Add limoncello, half and half, Parmesan, pasta water and pepper.
Let sauté until thick, add shrimp and lobster.
Heat through.
Toss in pasta.

No comments:

Post a Comment