Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Saturday, November 7, 2015

Shrimp Base Stock







The LORD will fulfill his purpose for me; your steadfast love, O LORD, endures forever. Do not forsake the work of your hands.  - Psalm 138:8







shrimp tails, I used 10 tails 
2 c water
1 t chicken base seasoning
1/2 c chopped leeks
1 carrot, chopped
1 celery stalk, chopped
1 t roasted garlic, mashed
4 mushroom stems
1 bay leaf
4 sprigs fresh thyme
1/4 teaspoon crushed
Fresh cracked pepper
4 parsley stems



Bring water to boil.
Add all ingredients and simmer 20 minutes.
Strain, reserve liquid and freeze.



No comments:

Post a Comment