Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Sun Dried Tomato and Pancetta Pasta





Then he said to them, "But who do you say that I am?" And Peter answered, "The Christ of God." - Luke 9:20



Prepared pasta, 2 cups

4 oz chopped pancetta
Drizzle olive oil
1 shallot, diced
3 T julienned Sun dried tomatoes
1 T Lemon juice
1/4 c White wine 
1/4 c Water
1 t Sugar
1 t roasted Garlic
2 T Heavy cream
1/2 t-1 t Ted's special spice mix, under seasoning tab this blog
Cracked black pepper

Sauté shallots, sun dried tomatoes and pancetta in a drizzle of olive oil, drain.
Remove and drain on paper towels.
Add all liquid ingredients and seasoning, reduce to a gaze.
Add pancetta mixture back in.
Toss in pasta.
Serve with garlic bread.


No comments:

Post a Comment