Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Monday, November 9, 2015

EJ's Citrus Bourbon BBQ Sauce







But my eyes are toward you, O GOD, my Lord; in you I seek refuge; leave me not defenseless!  - Psalm 141:8







44 oz Heinz ketchup
1/2c to 3/4c white vinegar (according to taste) 
1T Garlic Herb seasoning
1T smoky chipotle Tabasco
2T McCormick Cajun seasoning
1/2c to 3/4c white sugar (according to taste)
1/2 of lime squeezed for the juice
1 T molasses
1/2 t Salt
Cracked black pepper
Dash Worcestershire sauce
1/2 c of Jim Beam



Simmer for 15 minutes.


The flavor of this is tart, sweet and slightly spicy hot with an undertone of yummy bourbon flavor!!!
Taste by dipping a spoon in, shake off excess.
You can adjust the flavor, more sugar or more bourbon etc. as you simmer the sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment