Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Monday, November 16, 2015

Carb Friendly Fake Creamed Potatoes






18 And Jesus came and said to them, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.
19 Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,
20 teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age." - Matthew 28:18-20







1 head of cauliflower, cut out stems
2 c Water
1 T Chicken base seasoning
1/2 t garlic granules
1/2 t Cajun seasoning
Cracked black pepper to taste

Whipping ingredients:
2 T cream cheese
1 pat butter
1 t Parsley
2 T Parmesan Reggiano 
1 T heavy cream

This is one of those things you see and don't believe but say what the heck, I'll give it a try.
They were delicious! 
I had a 4 inch head which had only 13 g of carbs.

Boil the cauliflower in the seasoned water for 10 minutes.
Drain all the water.
While the cauliflower is still warm, add the whipping ingredients.
Beat with mixer until fluffy.

No comments:

Post a Comment