Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Friday, November 27, 2015

Limoncello Sauced Smoked Turkey and Andouille Over Zucchini Zoodles






But if it is by the finger of God that I cast out demons, then the kingdom of God has come upon you. - Luke 11:20


Whoever is not with me is against me, and whoever does not gather with me scatters. - Luke 11:23






Drizzle of olive oil
1 c Smoked turkey breast, chopped
1 inch piece Andouille sausage, diced 
1 Shallots, diced
1 t Roasted garlic

Veggies
10 Left over Greek seasoned baby potatoes, quartered 
1 zucchini, make zoodles( zucchini noodles made with a hand held julienne tool)

Sauce
1/4 c Limoncello 
1/4 c cream
Salt and pepper to taste


 In the oil, sauté the shallots and sausage until tender, next add garlic, and turkey.
Sauté just to heat turkey.
Quickly add cream, limoncello and seasoning to make sauce. Reduce to sauce consistency.
Add veggie mix. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment