Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Monday, August 31, 2015

BBQ Kraut Stir Fry with Sliced Brats, Pork Bits and Burger Bits







4 "O LORD, make me know my end and what is the measure of my days; let me know how fleeting I am! 
5 Behold, you have made my days a few handbreadths, and my lifetime is as nothing before you. Surely all mankind stands as a mere breath! Selah 
6 Surely a man goes about as a shadow! Surely for nothing they are in turmoil; man heaps up wealth and does not know who will gather! 
7 "And now, O Lord, for what do I wait? My hope is in you.  - Psalm 39:4-7







2 T BBQ sauce
2 c Boars Head Kraut
4 grilled brats, sliced
1 grilled pork chop, chopped
2 burger patties, chopped

Stir fry all together!!

No comments:

Post a Comment