Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Thursday, August 20, 2015

Chicken Rice and Creamed Spinach Casserole





13 For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother's womb. 
14 I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well. 
15 My frame was not hidden from you, when I was being made in secret, intricately woven in the depths of the earth. 
16 Your eyes saw my unformed substance; in your book were written, every one of them, the days that were formed for me, when as yet there was none of them.  - Psalm 139:13-16






1/2 of a rotisserie Chicken, pulled
1 frozen Green Giant creamed spinach, cooked
1 c Water
1 T Chicken base seasoning
1/2 c Onion rings
1/4 c White wine 
1/4 c Cream 
2 t parsley flakes
1 c Mozzarella cheese
1 1/2 c cooked rice

1/2 c Parmesan cheese, placed on top

Mix all together and top with Parmesan.
Bake in a 350 degree oven for 25 minutes or until top is slightly browned.

No comments:

Post a Comment