Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Thursday, August 13, 2015

Pork Medallions In Dijon Mustard Cream Sauce






You have tried my heart, you have visited me by night, you have tested me, and you will find nothing; I have purposed that my mouth will not transgress.  - Psalm 17:3





2 c sliced Pork medallions, can cut from center cut chops or tenderloin, season with meat tenderizer
Small can Pet milk
1 Leeks
1 t Thyme
1 t Rosemary
6 Mushrooms, sliced
1 t Dijon mustard
1 c Half and half
1/2 c white wine 
Garnish with parsley flakes

Sauté medallions in a little oil until slightly browned.
Remove from pan.
Add leeks and mushrooms to pan and sauté until tender.
Add wine and two milks sautéing until mixture is reduced by half.
Add mustard, stir well. 
Add pork back in along with rosemary and thyme.
Garnish with parsley flakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment