Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Dreamy Coconut Cake






16 Turn to me and be gracious to me, for I am lonely and afflicted. 
17 The troubles of my heart are enlarged; bring me out of my distresses. 
18 Consider my affliction and my trouble, and forgive all my sins.  - Psalm 25:16-18






1 white cake mix, make in a 13x9 pan according to box direction( don't use a pudding in the mix cake)
Cool and poke holes in cake with a wooden spoon

1 can of Coco Lopez cream of coconut( found in the wine section where the alcoholic drink mixes are located) pour in cake holes and around the edges( place can in bowl of hot water to melt, it hardens in the can, shake well

1 large cool whip, thawed( frost cake with cool whip)

Refrigerate

No comments:

Post a Comment