Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Sunday, August 9, 2015

Bacon Jam Burger Slider





In the pride of his face the wicked does not seek him; all his thoughts are, "There is no God."  - Psalm 10:4

He says in his heart, "God has forgotten, he has hidden his face, he will never see it."  - Psalm 10:11

17 O LORD, you hear the desire of the afflicted; you will strengthen their heart; you will incline your ear 
18 to do justice to the fatherless and the oppressed, so that man who is of the earth may strike terror no more.  - Psalm 10:17-18







Good quality ground beef, I like Sprouts extra lean 
Tomato, sliced
Lettuce
Slider buns, I like the potato buns
Sweet Bourbon Smoky Bacon jam, recipe this blog under Dressing tab
Season salt
Cracked black pepper
Smokehouse Sierra Jack cheese slices, from Sprouts

Grill or pan fry beef patties, seasoned with season salt and pepper.
Toast bun, topped with cheese.
Add jam and tomato slice.
This burger was outrageous!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment