Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Cashew Pork and Noodles






He drew me up from the pit of destruction, out of the miry bog, and set my feet upon a rock, making my steps secure.  - Psalm 40:2







2 Pork chops, deboned, pounded and chopped 1/4 inch pieces
Season with:
1/4 c brown sugar
1/2 t kosher salt
1/8 t garlic granules
Pinch of pepper flakes
Sprinkle on meat and let it sit while you chop veggies.

Prepared angel hair pasta.

Veggie mix:
2 Baby bok choy, chopped
2 Carrots, match stick cut
1 shallot, diced
1 small onion, cut in half and slice thin

Finishing sauce:
1/4 c Mirin
1 T peanut butter
Whisk together.

Garnish with cashews.

Stir fry pork in 2 t olive oil until done, around 5-8 minutes.
Remove to a plate.
Add oil if necessary, add veggies, stir frying until done, 5 minutes.
Add pork back in and add finishing sauce.
Sauce with thicken very quickly.
Add cooked and drained noodles.
Garnish with cashews. 


No comments:

Post a Comment