Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Saturday, September 12, 2015

Bruschetta Cheese Stuffed Burgers with Guasacaca







9 I will give thanks to you, O Lord, among the peoples; I will sing praises to you among the nations. 
10 For your steadfast love is great to the heavens, your faithfulness to the clouds. 
11 Be exalted, O God, above the heavens! Let your glory be over all the earth!  - Psalm 57:9-11







1.5 lbs 85% lean ground beef, I get mine at Sprouts
Bruschetta cheese, Publix deli ( cut 10 1/2 inch chunks)
Kosher salt
Black cracked pepper
Onion rolls, toasted( I get mine from Sprouts)
Guasacaca

Make a burger patty. Place two cheese chunks in the middle. Make another patty and place on top. Press around the outer edge to seal. This makes 5 large burgers. Season burger and press down to make a neat patty. Add a tad of olive oil to a large skillet. Sear and season patties. Place a large lid to fit over all burgers so you can steam them. Flip frequently. 
These are so good!!! Serve on a toasted onion bun topped with Guasascaca, recipe this blog under dip tab.

No comments:

Post a Comment