Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Thursday, September 17, 2015

Yummy Bacon and Chicken Easy Stir Fry






1 May God be gracious to us and bless us and make his face to shine upon us, Selah 
2 that your way may be known on earth, your saving power among all nations.  - Psalm 67:1-2







Drizzle of olive oil
1/2 pat compound butter, I make my own, recipe on this blog under compound butter tab, basil paprika butter
1 ear of corn kernels 
1 rotisserie chicken breast, chopped
1/2 bell pepper, sliced
2 large green onions, slice on diagonal 
5 mushrooms, chopped
2 c cooked pasta, I used angel hair
3 slices cooked crisp chopped bacon
1/2 t dried dill
1/2 t smoked paprika
1/2 t smoked salt
A few turns cracked black pepper
1/2 t fresh rosemary, diced
1 T fresh sweet basil
1/2 t dried parsley
1/4 c half and half
Pinch of pepper flakes

Sauté veggies and herbs in compound butter and oil.
Add cooked bacon, cooked chicken and cooked pasta.

This was fast, delicious and healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment