Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Monday, September 28, 2015

Grilled Pork Tenderloin Smoked Mozzarella and Pear Sandwich Fixins






Pour out your anger on the nations that do not know you, and on the kingdoms that do not call upon your name!  - Psalm 79:6






Use the bread of your choice. I like toasted onion buns.
Add a sliced onion to a little oil and cook until onions are translucent.
I'm using grilled pork tenderloin we made the other day. It was a golden rotisserie flavor Smithfield. I added McCormick Grill Mates applewood rub I bought at Sam's which they also sell at Walmart. Add slices of the meat to the onion.
Cut several slices of smoked mozzarella and add to the skillet.
Peel and slice a pear. Set aside.
Add the pear. Turn off heat. When cheese is melted, it's ready to build sandwich.
So simple, so delicious!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment