Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Monday, September 21, 2015

Spicy Pimento Cheese Squash Casserole





17 O God, from my youth you have taught me, and I still proclaim your wondrous deeds. 
18 So even to old age and gray hairs, O God, do not forsake me, until I proclaim your might to another generation, your power to all those to come. 
19 Your righteousness, O God, reaches the high heavens. You who have done great things, O God, who is like you?  - Psalm 71:17-19







5 yellow squash, chopped and steamed
1 onion, chopped
1 T cream cheese
1/2 c spicy pimento cheese
Salt and pepper to taste

Topping
1/2 c canned onion rings, crushed
2 T Panko
1/2 c sharp cheddar cheese, grated

Steam squash and onion in microwave steamer, drain.
It usually takes 6 minutes.
Add cream cheese and pimento cheese to hot squash and stir.
Season to taste.
Steam an additional 3 minutes.
Spray a pie plate with Pam and add squash mixture.
Add topping ingredients, onion rings first, then Panko and ending with cheese.
Bake 350 for 20 minutes or until crust is crunchy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment