Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Saturday, November 8, 2014

Saws of Alabama White Sauce Knock Off





Hebrews 3:
12 Take care, brothers, lest there be in any of you an evil, unbelieving heart, leading you to fall away from the living God.
13 But exhort one another every day, as long as it is called "today," that none of you may be hardened by the deceitfulness of sin.





1 c mayo
3 T white vinegar
3 T lemon juice
1 T black pepper
1 T honey


Mix together with a whisk. Put in a squeeze bottle, refrigerate.

I also have a knock off recipe of their rub on this blog under sauces!

No comments:

Post a Comment